Interesting Stats on Facebook Users on Mobile
Facebook remains to be one of the frequently visited sites of many people all over the globe with more than half of the users browsing the site through their mobile phones. Qwaya has released an infographic called “Facebook on Mobile” and below are the key takeaways:
- 75% of the world’s population now has a mobile phone (almost 50% are smart phones)
- In the next 2 years, there will be more mobile subscription than people
- Facebook has 955 million monthly active users, 57% use their mobile phones
- Facebook is seeing 67% monthly active user growth
- Americans spend 8.04 hours on average on their mobile phones browsing Facebook than in other sites such as Google, Yahoo! or Microsoft
In order to be able to reach these mobile users, brands must strive to provide high quality content that’s relevant to their target market. By highlighting experiences and stories that matter to your target audience, you will not only capture their interest but eventually their loyalty.