HootSuite Ambassador – Philippines
Hoot! Exciting news! Today I became one of the Ambassadors for HootSuite in Asia (particularly for Philippines).
Below is an outline from Stephanie Wiriahardja (HootSuite’s Global Ambassador Lead), post on what an ambassador does and how you can apply to become one too!
What is the HootSuite Ambassador Program?
The Ambassador Program is a great way to showcase your expertise in both social media and HootSuite. It’s a volunteer role with a minimum commitment of 3 months, best suited for passionate HootSuite users interested in sharing the benefits of HootSuite’s social relationship platform and providing insightful feedback to help improve our products.
As an Ambassador, you will not only have the opportunity to connect with other like minded industry leaders, but you will also be empowered to:
- Advocate HootSuite’s products and services
- Share content to your existing networks
- Provide regional insight and product feedback
- Create a stronger regional presence for HootSuite both online and offline
What are the Perks?
- Education: Access to HootSuite University and a discount towards the Newhouse Advanced Social Media Strategy Certificate.
- Online Recognition: Gain credibility by adding the position to your work history and by being featured on HootSuite’s social media channels.
- Exclusivity: Receive special HootSuite swag and have the chance to impact new product developments by sharing your feedback.
Click here to APPLY to become a HootSuite Ambassador for your country.
Looking forward to connecting with other HootSuite Ambassadors!