Every week, we will be featuring the best Community Managers from the Philippines, US, UK, Canada and whichever part of the world you may be.
You’ve always worked so hard to build and manage a community, highlighting its members. It’s about time YOU get to be in the Spotlight and learn more about you!
To be included in our weekly Spotlight, allow us to get to know you better by answering the following questions about yourself and once done answering, kindly email them to the Editor: jonharules [at] gmail [dot] com. Kindly include a photo to be included in the Feature and links to your portfolio and social accounts.
1. Tell us about you and the company you’re working with / projects?
2. How did you build your experience as Community Manager / Social Media Strategist?
3. What are your top resources for community management?
4. Who are your favourite community managers/strategists or community management case studies?
5. What do you have to provide the community to make it work?
6. How do you attract new community members?
7. What are the most common mistakes in community management? What should companies do to avoid them?
8. Do you have any social media crisis management experience? If yes, what is the best way to approach the problem?
9. How do you measure the ROI of your community?
10. When not building and managing an online community, where else could people usually find you?
Thank you for your time answering those questions and letting us share your story to the community! We will get back to your shortly with the publication date of your interview!