Wow that is a great idea! I think I should enroll our designing team in this as I am sure getting selected and featured will get us more clicks and clients.
Every week, we will be featuring the best top graphic and web from the Philippines, US, UK, Canada and whichever part of the world you may be.
To be included in our weekly Spotlight, allow us to get to know you better by answering the following questions about yourself and once done answering, kindly email them to the Editor: jonharules [at] gmail [dot] com. Kindly include a photo to be included in the Feature and links to your portfolio and social accounts.
1. Hi, let’s start with an introduction. What is your background and what do you do? How long have you been doing it?
2. Where do you usually get the inspiration / ideas?
3. How do you stay creative under pressure? What’s your favorite part of being a graphic / web designer?
4. Is there any particular application, style of work or technique that you’re currently experimenting with?
5. Could you tell us a little more about the current projects you’re working on?
6. Can you talk a little about your design process?
7. What tools are in your designer’s toolbox that would be tough to live without? Software, apps, hardware, books or otherwise?
8. When you are not designing or otherwise behind the computer, what do you enjoy doing to step away for a while?
9. What would be your advice to those who want to pursue graphic designing as a career?
10. If you were a design and about to sell yourself to a potential client, what would you look like?
Thank you for your time answering those questions and letting us share your story to the community! We will get back to your shortly with the publication date of your interview!